Registration is open for the 2013 community organized Graphical Web conference in San Francisco.
Though the scope of the technologies involved quickly become complex, the basics of SVG are not difficult to grasp. A solid starting point is the latest SVG book which will quickly ramp up your working knowledge.
Get started playing with SVG today by running through some Inkscape tutorials.
New free Intro to D3.js course.
The Dashing JS newsletter has updates on the D3.js community.
Interactive and fairly comprehensive SVG Tutorials which cover the Basics, Scripting, and Mathematics, all of which incorporate animations.
Suggest a link
- A two-dimensional drawing api that is renderer agnostic – enabling the same api to draw in multiple contexts: svg, canvas, and webgl.
- NVIDIA’s GPU Path Rendering
- path rendering provides full GPU-acceleration of a style of 2D graphics which powers important 2D graphics standards such as Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)…
- Converts SVG as PNG all client-side (without round-trip to server).
- Game development kit based on D3.js.
- Graphics API and an SVG renderer that attempts to help abstract and simply some of the more intricate aspects of SVG.
- Free vector graphics editor with “community-oriented development” – supports many advanced SVG features yet makes it easy to perform complex path operations, and much more…
- Open Clip Art
- Freely shared high-quaulity vector graphics for the community.
Suggest a link